Wyoming Registered Agent Service
Wyoming Registered Agent can help you with your Wyoming Corporation and Wyoming LLC filing needs. If you wish to obtain a Wyoming entity and live outside of Wyoming, you must hire a registered agent. The registered agent is a direct communication with the Secretary of State and accepts any service of process for your company or corporation. We are located in Cheyenne, Wyoming about 1/2 a mile away from the Wyoming Secretary of State Business Division office.
We give you 2 options for registered agent service. You can either buy registered agent service from us and we will mail you the required signed original registered agent consent form to go along with your articles to submit to the state (Or send a digital copy for online filing.). Or we can prepare everything for you and submit the paperwork to the state to form your new LLC or Corporation. An LLC can be filed the same day you order with online Wyoming LLC filing. Registered agent service, mail forwarding, the state fee and organization fee is all included for the economical price of $199 TOTAL!
Need to change agents? Just order change registered agent and we will email you the paperwork to sign and mail back to us. The state requires a signed original and it can not be scanned or faxed. After we receive the signed paperwork in the mail, it takes the state about 3 to 5 business days to process. All Wyoming entities must have a registered agent. We can help you with your compliance for a Wyoming Limited Liability Company, Wyoming Corporation, Wyoming Partnership, Wyoming Not for Profit, Wyoming Trust or even moving your out of state INC or LLC to Wyoming.
Our price is $99 a year. Hire the best Wyoming registered agent in the industry. We are Wyoming registered agents with mail forwarding.
The Economical Choice for Registered Agent Service in Wyoming
Forming an LLC in Wyoming or forming a WY Corporation requires just a couple of steps. First, you must hire a Wyoming registered agent. It’s the law! The registered agent in Wyoming will accept important legal documents that are delivered by certified mail, a process server or some other type of delivery to the registered agents address in Wyoming. The Wyoming registered address shall not be a PO Box or Virtual Office in Wyoming or a Virtual Office in another state. The registered agent can have their address in a house or apartment or even a trailer park…but why would you want that on your official business documents in Wyoming?
Just because you need a registered agent in Wyoming, that doesn’t mean you have to be stuck with a huge bill every year for Wyoming registered agent service and Wyoming mail forwarding. Wyoming Registered Agent offers free mail forwarding and registered agent service for only $99 a year. Our prices have not changed in 14 years! You can get duped into going with a low budget registered agent in Wyoming and the service will show it. Go with a registered agent that is professional and has an A+ rating with the BBB. Go with us, Wyoming Registered Agent.
- Our Price: $99 Per Year TOTAL (no surprises)
- How Long It Takes to Sign Up: Just Minutes
- Registered Agent Consent Form: Free 2 Day Shipping or Get in Instantly with Online Filing
- Wyoming LLCs Formed Instantly Online, No Consent Form needed, We Do ALL the Work 🙂
What to expect when hiring the best registered agent in Wyoming:
- Free Wyoming Mail Forwarding to Your Address, No Scanning! We know what you want.
- Online Management Account, a dashboard that gives you all options to run your Wyoming business.
- We offer the use of our Wyoming address for free.
- Wyoming Registered Agent will send you compliance reminders every year by mail and email. You won’t be late.
- Your original mail is sent to you. We pay the postage. Do not get tricked into paying an extra fee just to get your mail.
- As soon as we file your new Wyoming LLC or Corporation, we will email the banking documents.
- Forms, Templates, Operating Agreements…your online account has it all.
- We do not charge an extra fee to file your LLC or Corporation. Pay the state fee of $100 and agent fee of $99. $199 total.
- Give us a call, we are real registered agents in Wyoming.
- The address we give you to use is real, not a virtual office address. Very important.
- Commercial Registered Agent address in an upscale office building. We are not in our Mom’s basement.
- We offer the cheapest Wyoming Virtual Office in Wyoming. From $29 a month, even lower when paying yearly.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee